Safety Scotland Ltd has engaged with an award-winning, HR professional to provide a flexible, on-demand support service for our clients, and other organisations, to reduce the risks to their business.
Kim Woolner has over 27 years of delivering people solutions for leading organisations in London and Aberdeen, working across a variety of industries and sectors. She is passionate about people, behavioural change and development.
The services we offer include:
- Core suite of HR documents: to keep you legally compliant – employment contracts, employee handbook, policies and procedures, template letters.
- HR Advisory Service: via phone or email.
- Specific HR Projects (online or face-to-face): recruitment and selection, performance management, employee relations, redundancy.
- HR Health Check: An independent audit to provide you with a thorough, objective review of current policies and practices, measuring the effectiveness of processes, and ensuring compliance with employment legislation.
- Training: annual employment legislation updates or bespoke training for managers.
We offer a range of services that are designed specifically around your business requirements and with our ability to be flexible and adaptable, it means you only pay for what you actually need.
If you want to find out more, or would like some assistance on a current or upcoming project, please do not hesitate to get in touch.